Publication of the job offer for the position:
Full-time Faculty and Graduate Program Coordinator, MS in Counseling Psychology and Psychotherapy
Deree-The American College of Greece is seeking to appoint a full-time faculty member in Psychology, to serve primarily as the Graduate Program Coordinator for the MA in Counseling Psychology and Psychotherapy and to teach primarily in the Graduate Studies Division, School of Graduate and Vocational Training.
– A doctorate in applied (or relevant) psychology from an accredited institution.
– Preference to those who have a graduate degree from an English-speaking institution.
– Experience in teaching clinical psychology, preferably at graduate level.
– Clinical experience.
– Evidence of scholarship and research.
– Some experience in clinical supervision.
This is a full-time position in the field of psychology which requires teaching (mainly graduate studies), research and administrative services.
Co-ordination of the graduate program comes with several responsibilities including, but not limited to, course planning, student counseling, development oversight and assessment of student learning outcomes, monitoring and improving the quality of the program, hiring and evaluating part-time professors, working with graduate admissions.
Participation in doctoral school committees.
Registration deadline: Open until a suitable candidate has been identified.
Early departure date: January 2022.
Application Instructions: Applicants must complete the online application form and include the following documents:
– A cover letter describing related previous experience and academic interests.
– An up-to-date CV.
– Contact details (name, email address, phone number) of at least three people who can provide a professional reference.
The online job posting is available here.